Monday, July 27, 2009

Who am I?

What to do for my first post? That's a difficult question. I guess I'll start with something that usuallys works pretty well: an introduction. More specifically, an introduction to me. But who am I? What am I? Well that's what this introduction is for, silly.

I am a dreamer by day and by night
I am a craver, I savor the flavor
I am a music zealot
I am a Rock Band fanatic
I am a hardcore gamer
I am an imagination addict
I am a creator with words and sounds
I am an aspiring bass guitarist
I am a growing singer
I am a skilled violist
I am a future author
I am a visual photographer
I am a freak for the number 17
I am "the smart one"
I am an outsider
I am a frequent user of the dictionary and the thesaurus
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
I am a lone dancer
I am a jokester
I am a seeker of fun
I am a listener, not a talker
I am a world explorer
I am a culture lover
I am a pioneer for a better future and for a more exciting reality
I am a hopeful husband and father
I am a passionate speaker
I am a constant thinker
I am a treasurer of artificial and natural beauty
I am someone who cares, so let me hear it
I am a pretty fairly decent guy
I am Yanusun
I am Kyle
Who are you?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Kyle! Thanks for sharing your list of, well, YOU! It's nice to learn a little more about people, so thank you! Have fun in Blogland.
    Jessica D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Kyle! What a great idea for a blog post! You are definitely a talented and creative thinker if you could come up with all of those ways to describe yourself! Hope you are having an excellent summer! :D
    -Jassy

    ReplyDelete