Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Last 17 Days: 16 Days Left (Bands)

I'm just gonna warn you now, a bunch of these groups are going to have something to do with music. First up are the bands (not music artists overall) that have influenced me most in order of their appearance in my life. These are the groups I feel emotionally attached to, that I would share with anyone, and that I will never forget. Some are gone forever, others continue to inspire me. All deserve our attention.


  • Creed


  • Coldplay


  • ***Keane


  • Snow Patrol


  • The Silversun Pickups


  • Muse


  • The Junior Varsity (RIP 2005)


  • Between The Trees (RIP 2010)

  • Until June


  • Seabird


  • Flobots

  • The Dangerous Summer


  • Elevation (RIP 2007)


  • ***Lydia (RIP 2010)


  • Moving Mountains

  • Sherwood


  • Sleeping At Last

No comments:

Post a Comment