Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Last 17 Days: 7 Days Left (Albums)

1 week guys...1 week! I'm thrilled and bummed at the same time - definitely a weird feeling. One thing's for sure: I'm throwing myself a killer party on the 16th, perhaps as big as the one I'll have on my birthday. Part of me can't wait! The other part wants a few extra weeks...but it all comes down to these next seven. Here we go!

Today's category is one of the last music-oriented ones: albums. Individuals songs are grabbing my attention left and right all of the time, but when an entire CD can capture you, that's something powerful right there. It's like the feeling you get from that one song, but times 12. It's spectacular when you can grow to love an artist for all of their work rather than just for that one special tune. These albums are the ones that I've fallen in love with, the ones that stand out on my shelf, the ones I can blast my lungs out to...the ones I desperately want others to be passionate about. In order of appearance in my life:
  • ***Love, Sensuality, and Devotion (Greatest Hits) - Enigma
  • Weathered - Creed
  • Hotel - Moby
  • Eyes Open - Snow Patrol
  • Parachutes - Coldplay
  • Carnavas - Silversun Pickups
  • Cinematographic - The Junior Varsity
  • Perfect Symmetry - Keane
  • 'Til We See The Shore - Seabird
  • Yeah Ghost - Zero 7
  • Spain - Between The Trees
  • Strangelove - Elevation
  • Illuminate - Lydia
  • ***Flesh & Fears - Wolftron
  • The Way I Fell In - The Morning Of
  • Sirens Of The Sea - Oceanlab
  • The World We Know - I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business

No comments:

Post a Comment