Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Last 17 Days: 15 Days Left (Books)

With my decision to devote myself to school, the viola, and other endeavors over the years, I've struggled to find the time to keep up my love for reading. Still, books are a big part of who I am (I am aspiring to write them for a living, after all...). These are the novels I'm quickest to recall, the ones I will reread first when I find the spare time, the ones that have played the biggest role in my life. Here they are, in the order of when I read them.
  • *Rowan of Rin by Emily Rodda
  • Deltora Quest Series by Emilly Rodda
  • The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
  • Heir Apparent by Vivian Vande Velde
  • The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke
  • *Dark Elf Trilogy by R.A. Salvatore
  • Hiroshima Diary by Michihiko Hachiya
  • Condemnation by Richard Baker
  • Resurrection by Paul S. Kemp
  • The Chaos Curse by R.S. Salvatore
  • Darkwalker on Moonshae by Douglas Niles
  • Roget's A-Z Thesaurus
  • Animal Farm by George Orwell
  • Son of Thunder by Murray J.D. Leeder
  • Frostfell by Mark Sehestedt
  • Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

3 comments:

  1. thank you for your blog. :) it's inspiring and i love it! you always seem to personal and real in everything you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton Kelly! I feel like I've been writing for myself lately, but it's encouraging to know I've got caring readers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have at least two! i love this! lyrics can mean different things at different parts of your life! it's funny because your like HEY that didn't used to be in this song, but it's just because it means something new to you now.

    ReplyDelete