Friday, February 11, 2011

The Last 17 Days: 6 Days Left (Places)

To be completely honest with you guys, I'm running out of ideas for categories. From here on out, they are gonna be a lot different than the topics I've talked about so far and perhaps more personal, but they'll be just as significant.

Today's list is of places, ranging from very specific positions to huge cities to an entire nation, including places I've been and a couple I haven't yet visited. Some don't even have names I that I remember so I'll offer some basic descriptions for those. These are the locations mostly firmly imprinted in my memories, that have affected how I look at the world, that allow me to remember the best of times.
  • The backyard of my old house in Woods Cross
  • Disneyland
  • Millcreek Junior High School
  • Taj Mahal (not yet visited)
  • Munich, Germany
  • Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany
  • ***Iceland (not yet visited)
  • Salzburg, Austria
  • On top of Mt. Pilatus in Switzerland
  • Small village in the Swiss Alps
  • Venice, Italy
  • Italian beach at sunset
  • My game room
  • My bedroom
  • ***Bountiful High School (especially the orchestra room)
  • Arlington Cemetery
  • On top of the Capitol Dome in Washington D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment