Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Last 17 Days: 9 Days Left (Movies)

I'm in the single digits now...bummer. I'm staying strong! haha. I've been getting tons of pageviews lately. I'd like to thank those of you who have been keeping up with this...it means a lot. Once again...check the intro post from January 31st if you're clueless.

As I think more about some of my previous posts, I've changed my mind and altered a couple of things. Some of those lists have changed if you're interested in looking back...

Hey, one more thing: For the sake of saving time and perhaps to make the lists more appealing, I haven't offered descriptions for a single specific item. With only titles and pictures to go by, you've probably wondered about a few of the things I've mentioned in this post series. Feel free to ask me about them. I'm more than happy to let you know how any of them claimed a spot here.

I'm not much of a moviewatcher. Quite frankly...I haven't had much time for a while and the time I do have goes to music, writing, and video games. Still, there are some movies out there that have made powerful impressions on me over the years. These 17 are the ones that got me excited about constructing stories, the ones that stand out artistically and emotionally, the ones that honestly touched me, the ones that had me hooked. Pick one of these up the next time you have a spare hour or two.
  • Dungeons and Dragons
  • Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
  • The Lord of the Rings series
  • The Matrix series
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • X-men series
  • ***Cloverfield
  • War of the Worlds
  • Knowing
  • Serenity
  • Wall-E
  • The Incredible Hulk
  • 9
  • Avatar
  • Inception
  • Prince of Persia
  • ***The Fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment