Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Last 17 Days: 5 Days Left (Original Characters)

The 5th to last day...it was crazy! Sweethearts' activities all day...how much more awesome stuff can I fit into these 17 days? So much amazing stuff has happened! I'll summarize it all for you guys in the final post in this series.

Today might not mean a single thing to you guys, unless you're one of my pretty close friends. A few days ago I talked about the fictional characters in my life. I feel like it would be good for the purpose of my future memory to also include a list of the fictional characters that I've created, whether in video games or for the novel ideas I've come up with. These names, though largely unknown to you guys, symbolize all that I am. I've passed my passions, interests, and character traits on to them. They are my creation, my pride, my "children", if you will. One of my greatest dreams is to one day make them known unto this world. I want them to join the ranks of Harry Potter, Frodo, and Luke Skywalker in the generations to come. These are the heroes of my imagination, in order of creation:
  • Sedna (from the Elementalists)
  • ***Yanusun (from The Elementalists)
  • Menzorith (from The Elementalists)
  • Shimmy Jones (my drummer in Rock Band)
  • Tulip (my guitarist in Rock Band)
  • Kargorashenutay (from The Elementalists)
  • Aveliandra (my main character in World of Warcraft)
  • ***Amy Marin/Amethyst (from The Dreamers)
  • Tristan Tasset (from The Dreamers)
  • Jason Less (from the Dreamers)
  • Louidor Montase/Heliodor (from The Dreamers)
  • Elouise Newmond/Citrine (from the Dreamers)
  • Blaise (from The Preservers)
  • Drake (from The Cyborgs)
  • Otto Elovine (from Sound of Defeat)
  • Lysette Vanille (from Sound of Defeat)
  • Lydia Vanille (from Sound of Defeat)

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see what else is coming from the mind of Kyle Mark Kossin :) Maybe you'll have to do more digging inside of yourself, good luck, I know you will find something :)

    ReplyDelete