Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2009 Albums-Decision Time

2009 has probably been the biggest year in music I have ever seen. There are so many new artists I have found and loved, and many of the artists I already enjoy have come out with new stuff. Here are all of the artists in my collection that have new 2009 albums. I only have a few of these so far so I could use a few suggestions. I want them all so bad.

I own:
Muse
Imogen Heap
Zero 7
Matisyahu
The Silversun Pickups
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Metric
Grizzly Bear

The rest:
Mute Math
The Mars Volta
Between the Trees
This Providence
The Cinematics
The Mother Hips
Flyleaf
Vampire Weekend
Creed
Thrice
Porcupine Tree
Maximo Park
Paramore
The Shins
Mika
Regina Spektor
Making April
Tokio Hotel
The Shins
Assemblage 23
A Fine Frenzy
Regina Spektor
Borne
Coconut Records
The Coral Sea
The Doves
The Sounds
Dinosaur Jr.
The xx
Civil Twilight
Portugal the Man
Modest Mouse

So I have 8 out of 40, and that's just 2009 albums. *Prolonged sigh of sincere exasperation* What will I ever do...
I think my top three are Porcupine Tree, Assemblage 23, and Between the Trees...I guess I'll start there.

1 comment:

  1. Well--you mentioned Regina Spektor twice. So unless you meant two different albums, then I am happy to say that you have 8 out of 39. :) Hope that makes your "prolonged sigh of sincere exasperation" just a bit less exasperated. ;)

    ReplyDelete