Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Songs of The Moment 6/8/10 - DJ Hero Mixes

I recently took the time to listen to a few of my favorite DJ Hero mixes outside of the game and was surprised when I realized how much cooler they sound when you're not worried about pushing buttons and scratching the disc. These ten are some of my favorite mixes from the game, enjoy! This 'songs of the moment' post is a little condensed; I won't comment on any of these mixes individually, but will, instead, let them speak for themselves. I just thought they are worth including here. I will have another round of tunes coming very soon! Oh I will say that my very favorite mix in the game is Hollaback Girl vs. Feel Good Inc., check that one out for sure!

1. All Eyez On Me vs. Bittersweet Symphony (2Pac vs. The Aranbee Pop Orchestra)


2. Boom Boom Pow vs. Satisfaction (Black Eyed Peas vs. Benny Benassi)


3. Disturbia vs. Somebody Told Me (Rihanna vs. The Killers)


4. Hollaback Girl vs. Feel Good Inc. (Gwen Stefani vs. Gorillaz)


5. I Want You Back vs. Semi-Charmed Life (Jackson 5 vs. Third Eye Blind)


6. Ice Ice Baby vs. Straight Up (Vanilla Ice vs. Paula Abdul)


7. My Name Is vs. Loser (Eminem vs. Beck)


8. Paper Planes bs. Lookin' At Me (M.I.A. vs. Wale)


9. Robot Rock vs. We Will Rock You (Daft Punk vs. Queen)


10. Technologic vs. Cars (Daft Punk vs. Gary Numan)

No comments:

Post a Comment