Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Promise

In my opinion, there's no better way for a lover-less wanderer to spend Valentine's Day than writing love poetry...okay, that's a joke, but I'm so cliché that that's exactly what I just did. I've recently become extremely passionate about a new idea of mine - song poetry (that is, poetry made out of songs). Basically, every line in this piece in an unaltered song title. Now don't be too judgmental if you find it cheesy because you probably don't know how difficult it is to create a coherent message out of song titles. Let me know if the concept is any good. Oh, and I have two more poems like this, if anyone would care to take a look.

A Promise

Girl
Lonely Girl
You Are All I See
When I Look At The World
Sometimes
You Don't See Me

I Wish
Your Hand In Mine
Always, To Belong
Walking On A Dream
Evermore

You Are
Where I Want To Be
Always Only For Me

Between Mind & Heart
A Place Only You Can Go
Come In Or Stay Out

This. Here And Now. With You
Stop The Time
Make This Go On Forever
I Wouldn't Mind

I Will Follow You Into The Dark
Never
Gone

1 comment: