Friday, January 16, 2015

Best of 2014 Intro

2014 was a trial of patience for me. I spent the first ten months serving my mission in Germany without the luxury of enjoying the games, movies, and music upon its arrival. Then I spent the last two months wishing there was more time to experience it all. I fit in what I could and still managed a few excellent lists to spotlight my favorites from the year.

2014 a little more in-depth:

My first week of the year was in my favorite German city, Kassel. Sadly, I had to move on from there to a place called Leer near the Dutch border. I remained until May, when I moved to Hof in the northern tip of Bavaria. In September, I moved to Berlin, which is where I would live out the grand finale of my two years in Germany.

I got back home on October 29th. I missed Germany a whole lot, especially when the holidays hit, and I always will. On the plus side, I was incredibly anxious to dive into the wealth of new entertainment, much of which I hadn't even heard of. I was slow in getting to the movies, but my trusty dad had a set of games and albums ready for me, which made me high on life for the entirety of those two months home.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment