Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Best of 2013 - Movies

Making my Best of 2013 work was a challenge. The journey was pressured by limited time and it existed in the shadow of my presiding efforts to experience 2014 to the best of my ability. Fortunately, this list is really my only weak one in the endeavor. Movies were low on the priority list, simply put. I've cut it down to half the normal size for the time being, but I think you'll still find at least one you haven't seen before amongst my picks.

A brief history of spotlights in this category from years behind us:
2009 Runner-Up: Knowing
2009 Winner: 9

2010 Runner-Up: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
2010 Winner: Inception

2011 Runner-Up: Super 8
2011 Winner: Life in a Day

2012 Runner-Up: Seeking a Friend For the End of the World
2012 Winner: The Hunger Games

(Comments to come)

5 - Coherence

4. World War Z


3. Hunger Games: Catching Fire


2. Oblivion


1. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

No comments:

Post a Comment